Waiting for me tonight when I got home was the newest member of my Flip Flap solar-powered monkey collection.
He’s a bit bigger than some of the others, but he’s doing a great job of just bopping along under my desk lamp, nodding his head up and down…but never getting any nearer to that banana in his hands.
He was made in China.
It’s where I’ve been finding most of these Flip Flap solar-powered monkeys.
Whenever I get something nicely packaged, I enjoy examining the copywriting because…hey, it’s what I do for a living.
I was practically on the floor laughing after I read the copy on this package, though.
Here are a couple of examples.
- In order not course the danger of asphyxial, Please do not put the spare parts into the mouth.
- In order not course the danger of swallowing, forbidden to give the toy playing by the Children who are not enough 3 years old.
- In order to avoid accident , please safekeeping the toy that make sure the children who are not enough 3 years old not reach the toy.
- Please prevent this product from being wetted. In case it has been wetted, use a piece of tissue or cloth with good water-absorbing ability to dry it.
HOW TO ACTIVATE OF “HEAD-SHAKING”
- Push the switch to the end of “ON” and then the head of the toy is beginning to shake from left to right.
- Turn the switch to the other end, the head of the toy will stop the shaking.
- This toy is batterlyless because batteries not required. It has OLAR BATTERY so it moves by thd energy of light.
The spelling is how it is on the package – not my typos.
I’m tempted to keep the package because it’s providing me with nearly as much enjoyment and entertainment is the Flip Flap solar-powered – er, wait… “OLAR” – powered monkey himself.
So sayeth the StickMonkey.